Saturday 3 March 2012

Restlessness

This feeling has crept in me from quite sometime.
Not able to come out of it I have tried so hard
Something is missing deep within me
I wanna change things around me but its not happening
A mix of emotions rush into my heart, where should I go
My dear Lord, the unanswered prayers and questions
That take me to world of loneliness, and i juggle with the thoughts and emotions
I wanna pen down the thoughts in my mind
But unable to find the right word
I keep tossing and turning in my bed
Oh! I feel so restless and helpless whole night 
Wanna dream, but my heart filled with emotions and the fear of the unknown
Stops me as the wait for the unknown continues 
Every morning I look out with the hope the wait for the unknown comes to an end
So that i could put to rest the restlessness inside me



2 comments:

  1. How I wish I could hug you SO tight just now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of You tusha mani. Ur Hug would have been a big relief now. Miss U roomie.

      Delete