Saturday 24 September 2011

Along life road i found a true friend


Dedicated to a friend, who has been around me in joy and sorrow.

It was there from the time i took the first breath of life. And i grew with it an involuntary action, which sometimes make u achieve so many things. For a small child this friend helps get attention, its favourite toy, or fulfil his or her wish. It has been part of my and anyone life from the very first day.

We never understood, when we are scared, in fear, in pain not only in difficult times. Its always there to share good times when we are happy, filled with emotions, on achievement. 

A friend who always remains hidden. When the time comes it just rolled down and helps us feel lighter and better. Every time this friend gives u a comfort. As if rain has washed away my momentary fears and cleansed my soul. But, this friend never leaves me alone it is always with me.

Its the hidden emotion which is sometimes not in your control. This friend accompanies us when i leave my dear ones. But, sometimes this friend just shows up and putting me in difficult situation. How should i introduce my friend? The well-wisher who has been there from my childhood, with whom i grew up, now i find difficult to explain to others.

Every time my friend appears i want to spend time only with this sweet friend. The best friend who, understand my needs and wants to fulfil every desire of mine. It comes when i am talking with God, asking to grant my desires.

Grateful to this true friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment