Thursday 13 October 2011

Amazing week

Awesome! was last week of my life. The week started with a melodious musical concert of Deutsche Philharmonie Merck on 3 Oct 2011. The night with soul stirring music and an orchestra of 80 musicians. Spreading the soothing music at the chowdiah memorial hall and the hall was filled with enthusiastic music lover. The musical troupe played flawlessly Beethoven and Mozart.  Starting from the first note to the ending note Deutsche Philharmonie Merck  did not lose their precision and pitch. Oh! Lovely my heart was shouting with joy and hands clapping in applause and mind asking that the musical night could have lasted a little longer.
With a night to remember came next morning all filled with festive spirit. Office colleagues discussing about Ayudh Pooja, which color saree to wear and are you coming or not. The long awaited holidays making the week more special and my plan to spend time with my friend in Chennai made me all thrilled and happy.
Next day Wednesday started with a bit tension of about how to drape the sari. But soon the tension was gone with the help of my colleague. She helped me drape the sari making me all comfortable and gorgeous. My sis beautiful sari and jewellery helped me to get the gorgeous look of the day. Everyone was complementing me you have that “awesome figure and height that we can crave for, you are looking pretty put some kajal nazar na laage.”  Took snaps and captured most of the beautiful moments.

Then on Thursday journey to Chennai began with the bus coming 1 hr late made me sure that I am travelling. Oh my friend came to pick up me on the half way telling me looking great in the pink top (bought by chechi from Goa). Reached her home she made vegetable biriyani for me we had our lunch together, were feeling lazy so thought to take a nap and lot of chit-chat. Decided to go out on the next day (sat). We went to Ampa skywalk entertained our taste buds with Baskin Robbins ice cream. After spending some time decided to walk back to home and then make our way to Anna nagar. As we stepped out of the mall the raindrops started falling eventually leading to a pouring rain.
Our humble umbrella couldn’t protect us completely from the mighty rain making us half drenched. So we decided to pause and start our shopping masti after rain is stopped. We set out after an hour on our way to Anna nagar and our first place was Nalli’s in the quest of buying a beautiful Pure silk or cotton saree for mom. We were totally disappointed and confused with the collection.

To taste the typical tamilian food, we went to the famous sarvanna  bhavan. The place as usual was crowded and always made our taste buds enjoy the taste of masala dosa and 14 idlies. Just the thing which you miss in the Bangalore udupi restaurants.
We couldn’t  restrain to single plate and ordered the next round, but this time the waiter was done with us bringing the bill after the first order, but we were determined to get the next order and make our taste buds enjoy the rich thick sambhar and soft little idlies just melted in the mouth. Masala dosa without a drop of oil making it more tasty and yummy snacks of sarvanna bhavan and once more proving the speciality of serving the best masala dosas and idlies. Spending a quality time and fulfilling our appetite we started our hunt for the best things.

On Sunday i had my bus to catch from Chennai bus terminus saying bye to my friend. I boarded the bus at 12:31 from Chennai. A super comfortable bus, for the first time made me like bus journey. Nice soft seats with good leg space and good stops.
They just make their statement very true sleep like a baby. Making you full relaxed and calmed doesn’t feel tired at all. The bus reached Bangalore at 7:00 PM. My sweet jiju came to pick me up and chechi made nice hot chapattis and pork curry.

Just a memorable week passed by...

No comments:

Post a Comment